Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday December 9, 2011

Tuesday - p90x plyometrix
Its been a couple of weeks since I've done this workout and I hate it just as much as I did before I started running to replace it!  Ugh, its such a good, killer workout.  The only thing that gets me through it is that it IS an awesome workout, but it hurts so bad!
Average heart rate: 141 (for the record, i do not start my heart rate until after the warm up, and stop it just before the cool down)


Wednesday - p90x Shoulders/Arms
I hate this workout, too.  I just really don't like to to biceps... partly because I have a hard time fatiguing myself without going ape-crap with changing the weights after each exercise.  Its fine, though.  Just not a huge fan of it.
Average heart rate: 93


Thursday - run 3 miles on treadmill
Was going to run outside, but chickened out because it was cold.  I need to get over that...  There was a pretty nice sunrise going on that I decided to skip out on, and it was perfectly still - no branches were moving at all.  It would have been a nice run, but I sketched out and went to the treadmill.  I ran at 10:30/mile pace and did pretty well with it.  It was still pretty difficult to sustain because
Average heart rate: 161


Friday - p90x Back/Legs
During this workout I made sure to run in place during any breaks (while Dave was doing his pullups) so that my heart rate would stay up.  I think that one reason why my heart rate was so low during the shoulders/arm workout is because we had to pause a lot to allow Dave to change his weights and I would essentially cool off during that time.  So I made sure to keep moving during the breaks today.  
Average heart rate: 128

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its bean a month and I need a good read. Thanks