Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday February 10, 2012

Tuesday - p90x core synergistics
Ugh.  I'm better at this and don't hate it as much as the last round, but its still horrible.  I would actually choose plyometrix before this... I really hate working core.  I'm fortunate that I don't carry my weight in my stomach (I carry it in my hips/thighs), so I'm not as worried about core/ab work as many women.  And because of that minor blessing, I don't care if I have a small little pooch... I actually think that it is a very feminine thing to have.  BUT, I do recognize that I'm unusual in this regard.


Wednesday - p90x KenPo
I enjoy this workout, it just doesn't feel like a workout that raises my heart rate enough.  It goes fast and is kind of fun, its just not difficult and doesn't feel like I'm working hard enough.  So I think its a great recovery week workout.


Thursday - run on the treadmill
Ran for 2 miles, which ended up being about 22:00.  I had to fit it in between some stuff, so I ran for 1 episode of Arrested Development, which worked out perfectly to 2 miles.  It was good - I'm so meant to be running slower and working myself up.


Friday - p90x CardioX
The schedule for today was supposed to be yoga, but I did not want to get up at 5:15 to do a 90 minute workout.  We opted for CardioX.  Neither of us have done this workout before - its nice.  It is only 45 minutes, which feels so short compared to all the rest of the workouts.  It was kind of fun - its a mix of all of the non-strength workouts: yoga, kenpo & plyo.  It was definitely enjoyable and went fast.  It was also not terribly difficult, which makes it a great recovery week workout.


My body feels like it needs a break.  I'm considering taking an extra rest day tomorrow.  Either that or I'm going to do yoga...  I just feel sore and fatigued, so i want to rest.  I think, though, that it would feel really good to do all of the yoga, so I'll wait and find out what Dave wants to do.

No comments: