Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday February 13, 2012

Workout: P90x Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Avg HR: 111


I think I despise this workout.  I've decided it is the absolute worst of them all - it is so difficult and the people are so boring.  By 3/4 of the way through, my arms are absolute jello and I can barely do any of the moves.  I guess thats a good thing - rather than completely mastering everything and being able to get through it all, its probably better to get to the point of failure.  But man, my arms are toast for the whole day.  I also think this workout has the most ridiculous exercises of all of the workouts: 1 arm pushups, clapping pushups, pike presses, fly pushups.   Ugh.  But I get through it every time - and that is success.


I took Saturday and Sunday as rest days and it felt good.  Right now I'm struggling, though, because I have a weird knee issue going on and I can't figure out how to figure out what it is.  It is not joint related - in other words, the pain is not in the joint.  The pain is in the ligaments next to the knee on the inside of my right leg.  And I don't know how to heal that - it hurts every time I stand or bear weight on that leg.  If I stand too long the outside ligaments hurt too.  I also have this same feeling on the inside of my right elbow.  I'm not sure what to do about it or if anything can be done.

No comments: