Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday October 11, 2010

Workout: 3.17 miles + shoulders, biceps, triceps
Time: no clue
Weight: 125.0
Two Years Ago

Ran with the dog this morning.  I'm pretty much ready to put an end to that idea.  I would LOVE to have him as a running partner, but he is so bad and it is so hard for me.  He wants to stop all.the.time and pulls back on me, which interrupts my rhythm.  I felt like I never got into a good groove - running or breathing - because every time I almost did, he would yank back on me and try to stop me.  I gave him some extra walking time to go potty and to sniff, both before we started running and in the middle of the run, but it didn't help a whole lot.


He ran 7.3 miles with Dave yesterday, so maybe that had something to do with it, but I don't think so.  I think he is just a jerk and ticked because I don't run fast enough for him.  I'm not sure if I'll try to go with him again or not... will need to think about that some more.


Came home and did some weights in the basement.  Nothing major because I didn't feel like taking the time to change the weights in between exercises.  So I did a set of each exercise immediately following the other and then took a breathing rest in between super sets.  


It was like this: (8lbs)
1 superset = 10 frontal raise (both arms together), 10 bicep curls (both arms together), 10 tricep kickbacks (each arm individually)



I did 3 supersets.  I also did one set of 10 on the ab roller just to see if I could do it.  I'm going to start incorporating that some more.


I would like to get back into regular weight training and have put together a schedule.  Today was my start.

No comments: