Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday August 29, 2011

Workout: 40:00 on the elliptical
Weight: 128.8


Went to the gym with Carissa this morning.  It was SO good.  Just so nice to do a hard workout and to catch up with her after a summer of hardly seeing her.  Did the interval program on the elliptical and notice my heart rate stayed up in the 150's and 160's the whole time, which is good.


I need to figure out what I want to do in terms of working out.  I want to get back into running and I want to start lifting weights again and I want to start doing the stairs again.  I might do the stairs in the afternoon so that I don't have to be there in the dark... still thinking about that one.


Still have to do pushups today.  I finally passed Week 3 Day 3 and am moving on - thank goodness!


Diet has been good.  Have been counting calories and entering them in myfitnesspal.com, which is an awesome site because it has aldi food in its database.  Dave and I have been drinking green smoothies and I'm tweaking them to get the calorie amount down.  I cut out 60 calories in my morning beet smoothie by eliminating the date.  It is still really good - I love them and I love how many vegetables and greens I'm getting everyday.  I feel like I'm eating really well right now.  Last Monday I weighed 133, today I weighed 128.8.  I know a lot of that was water weight, but I'm going in the right direction.  Hoping to lose a couple more pounds before we leave for vacation next Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a beet smoothie? OMG that sounds so gross. Dave is eating that too? Barf lol