Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday August 31, 2011

Workout: 45:00 elliptical


Woke up this morning and wanted to cut my legs off.  My quads hurt so badly from doing the stairs yesterday.  I want to cry.  I have so many sets of stairs in my house - 3 to go from the family room to the kitchen, 1 to go from the front room to the foyer, 2 to go from the dining room to the front room, 10 to go from dining room to the bedrooms, 13 to go from family room to the basement.  Ouch, ouch, ouch.  I'm always stepping up or down somewhere.


Dave ran 2 1/2 miles yesterday and then did 10 sets of stairs.  Jerk.


Todays elliptical workout was fine.  I just never feel like I'm actually working out on the elliptical.  My heart rate was 140's - 150's the whole time, so I know I'm getting it up there, but it never feels hard.  I also did shoulders and triceps.  All in all, good morning at the gym - glad to be back at it.

No comments: