Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday October 24, 2011

Workout: P90x Back & Chest




Ugh, felt like crap when I woke up this morning.  I've had a tickle in my throat for over a week and would have coughing fits starting at 7:45 every night and sometimes in the middle of the night.  Other than that tickle/cough, though, I had no other issues.  This morning I woke up with postnasal drip and was nauseous.  I got up and got going, though, because this is the time of year where the house is dry and mornings suck.  I have not felt any better yet. I fought nausea throughout the entire workout.  So far today, I've been stuffed up, my ears hurt and I want to eat anything and everything (because I'm sick and don't have the energy to exhibit will-power).  I've been good and haven't been eating everything, but its a mental struggle.


Workout was good even while feeling sick.  I did more pushups on each set than I did last week, which is awesome.  To see progress is really encouraging.  I think I finally got the hang of the pullup situation - not that I've done even one pullup or chinup without the support of the chair, but I'm working on it.  Hopefully by the end of these three weeks I'll be able to do at least 1!


This afternoon I've given up on being productive.  I feel like crap, so I've camped out in front of the tv and am watching bad tv and trying to get more world series tickets.  Its gorgeous outside today, too, so booooo about all of this!

No comments: