Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday October 25, 2011

Workout: P90x PlyometriX


Ugh, plyometrix is so hard.  And its supposed to be - high impact jump training.  I sweat so much during this workout and breathe so hard.  But its good.  And I'm so thankful that it is on Tuesday and I get it over with in the beginning of the week rather than having to look forward to it later in the week when my body is tired.


So this is the last week of the regular p90x schedule before a week of recovery.  I'm looking forward to the recovery week - I don't think its going to be a cakewalk, but more cardio and stretching and less muscle training.  And NO plyometrix for a week!

Felt like complete crap yesterday.  Woke up feeling more stuffed than yesterday, but less sinus pressure, which is better.  No nausea this morning and feeling decent right now.

Have I mentioned: no plyometrix for 2 weeks?

No comments: