Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday May 20, 2011

Workout: Run 30:00 + Yogalosophy 25:00
Weight: 122.2
Friends: The One Where Ross Dates a Student


Took my speed down even slower today.  Really trying to make an effort to train in the right heart rate zone...  So I ran at 5.0 mph / 12:00 pace.  It feels hard to run that slow, but I want to really work on this.  After the first 1/2 mile my heart rate was 162, but by the end of the 30 minutes it was back up to 174ish.  


Did the second part of the yogalosophy dvd.  This part was sun salutations, balance postures, warrior poses & stretching.  While I felt like it was better yoga than the other portion, she is still obnoxious and she does not cue this portion of the workout very well at all, making it difficult to follow along - especially for the first time.  All in all I'm not pleased with this video and am annoyed that I can't return it.  

No comments: