Thursday, October 2, 2008

October 2, 2008

Workout: running
Weight: 124.4

Yesterday's info: Weight was 124.0, Ran on the treadmill for 37:00 at 5.4 mph; 21:00 straight without a stop, 3 miles in 34:50; 3.25 miles total

Today I did a short run because it was day 2 & because I woke up late. My intention was to run for only 24:00 this morning (which = 4:00 walking & 20:00 running) so I increased the speed and took a rest halfway through. I ran at 5.7mph for most of it and increased it to 5.8 toward the end. It was a good run. I think I ended up running slightly longer than 24:00 because I wanted to get 2 miles of running in (+.25 mile walking... total 2.25 miles). I'm not sure what my exact time was because I accidentally pulled the emergency stop key out at exactly halfway through (distance).

I'm loving the fact that I'm maintaining this low weight. I tried on my picture clothes yesterday and I look really, really good - which means that it supports me feeling really, really good. Maybe it is because my clothes fit perfectly and aren't too big or too small, but whatever - I looked good. It got me very excited.