Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday September 9, 2010

Workout: Intervals on the treadmill
Time: 32:15
Distance: 3.25 miles
Average Pace: 9:51
Weight: 125.2


Intervals:
1:00 at 4.0

1:00 at 6.0
1:00 at 6.5
1:00 at 7.0
1:00 at 7.5
Repeat


This wasn't the best workout of my life, but considering the fact that I went to bed with really no intention of working out this morning, I would say it was successful.  I had wanted to get a little more sleep this morning so I didn't feel like getting up at the crack of dawn to do intervals.  I figured having a rest day wouldn't be the end of the world, but when Cornbread's alarm went off at 6 and I knew I wouldn't fall back to sleep, I figured I might as well get up and do some intervals.


I didn't do them very well, but at least I completed them.


I counted my points yesterday and did well - My daily point target is 18 + I earned 6 activity points.  I ate 19.5 points.  I was pretty hungry most of the day, which makes me irritated that I have to count points, but I got through it.  I haven't been drinking water like I should be, but I'm happy to see the scale go down by miniscule increments nonetheless.  I again ran errands for a good portion of yesterday afternoon... I need a day of just being home.

No comments: