Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday September 7, 2010

Workout: 25:00 cross training + upper body
Weight: 126.4 (I think)


Went to the gym this morning.  I am hopping back on the horse.  All excuses are being thrown out and I am forging ahead with a renewed energy.  I got my kitchen and family room painted, my cabinets are in the process of being painted and I feel some major self-discipline coming back.  Seeing 129 on the scale may have had a little to do with it:)  But having that major painting project out of the way frees up space in my head for other goals and thoughts so that has a lot to do with it too.  


I did 25 minutes on the stationary bike and then upper body weights.  My heart rate was in the 130's, which I consider a good number for the bike.  I was not trying to kill it, but rather just doing some normal cross training.  Weights were also good.


I rejoined Weight Watchers because I could do so without paying the registration fee.  I rejoin mainly for the ability to use the recipe builder.  I have just slightly more than a month to get down a few pounds and I'm going to do it - there is no half-hearted feeling about it this time.  I will portion and count and get there.

No comments: