Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday September 6, 2010

Workout: 6.3 miles on the treadmill
Weight: who knows - 180?
Pace: 6.3 mph 0% incline
Two Years Ago

After having taken a week off, I got back to it this morning.  I had intended to run outside, however when I woke up I heard and saw swirling winds in the trees.  There was no way I was running in that.  Its pretty crappy out anyway... wet, windy, dreary.  The run was good.  I had a book, which helped.  I also have a whole bunch of new music - most of it is probably too fast for me, but I enjoyed listening to it.


I unintentionally took all of last week off.  I woke up Monday and morning and just didn't feel like running.  It wasn't that I was too tired or the weather was bad - I just didn't feel like doing it.  And that feeling continued throughout the week.  I intended to run 11 1/2 on Saturday, but we had a sleepover and the girls didn't go to sleep until after 12:30 and I, for some reason, woke up several times throughout the night.  I was slightly bummed that I didn't get that long run in, but its okay.


I'm pretty fed up with my weight.  Its been as high as 128.8, but I know some of it is due to water retention based on the fact that I gain and lose 2-3 pounds over night AND my hands, right elbow and right shoulder are falling asleep at night.  Its pretty bad right now... I'm painting the kitchen and the cabinets so the addition motion in my wrist is contributing to the numbness.  Drinking a lot of water usually helps that, too, but I haven't taken the time to do it.  I need to get back to a good hydration level and start counting some points, I guess.  I don't want to be this weight (whatever it is) on our anniversary.

No comments: