Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday March 7, 2011

Workout: stairs 30:00 + PU/SQU
Weight: 126.2


First day of my new schedule and my new workouts.  I stayed home this morning and climbed our basement stairs for 30:00.  It was boring, but I was going to do the stairmill at the gym on Mondays anyway, so I opted to stay home and try this.  It was fine.  I need a new playlist though, because listening to my running playlist when I'm not running really sucks.


I also did Week 1 Day 1 of pushups & squats.  I did the following:
PU:
10, 12, 9, 9, max (12) with a 60 sec rest between sets

Squats:
13, 16, 9, 9, max (50) with a 60 sec rest between sets & an 8lb dumbell in each hand.



I will run 5 miles tomorrow morning & do situps (I'm going to do knee ups because of my tailbone).


On a side note: my in-laws moved back to town over the weekend and we were there Sat & Sun helping them unpack and am going back this afternoon.  I'm going to get fat if I don't watch out - they eat crap and I'm going to have to be extremely diligent about not eating it when I'm there.  I may have to bring some food with me, because I don't think I'll ever find a fruit or vegetable in their house unless I walk it through the door;)  Am I wrong, Amy?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Um...no comment. Had a conversation with my sister and sister-in-law that our generation eats very different!!