Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday November 14, 2011

Catchup since last Wednesday


Thursday - KenPoX
I switched out the normally scheduled yoga and did KenpoX instead.  I love Kenpo.  Its fun and it goes super quick.


Friday - Back & Legs
I enjoy back & legs, but I feel like I lost some strength during the recovery week because I wasn't able to do as many pullups as previous times.  I so rarely feel like my legs get a really decent workout, and this workout does it.


Saturday - stairs
I did not run on Friday because I knew I was doing the stairs the next day.  


The Tieri's came for the weekend and I brought Jason to the stairs on Saturday morning.  It was awesome - I love the stairs!  Its such an awesome workout and its really different.  I want to incorporate it in some more, just not sure how.  This was the first time I've done the stairs with someone and it was fun to talk while we did it.  And it was fun to kick his butt on the last set of running :)  


Today - Monday - P90x Shoulders/Triceps/Shoulders
Ugh, this is so hard!  There are so many slow and weird pushups in this workout, my arms are still really, really tired and it has been almost 6 hours since I did the workout.  I also ran for 30:00 / 2.75 miles right afterward.  My heart rate was around 174 at a pace of 5.5 or 10:54/mile.  I'm not thrilled with slowing down my pace so much, but I had to remind myself that I was running in order to condition my cardiovascular system, not as a training or distance thing.  


Ate a lot of garbage food this weekend - pizza, candy, chicken wings, cake.  My weight WAS down to 126.6 on Saturday, but this morning was back up to 128.0, which is actually not too bad given how much junk I ate.  I'm kind of thinking about counting calories instead of doing weight watchers points.  Jason said that it works really well for him.  I don't know why it is so different for me and why I hate the calories vs. doing the points.  Maybe I could do it without having to enter everything into the computer - I could keep a running total on paper, like I do with points.  Maybe that would work.

No comments: