Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday November 9, 2011

Workout: P90x Back & Biceps / Run 2 miles


Back & Biceps...  I hate biceps.  I really, really hate doing bicep exercises.  I'm not sure why, I just hate them.  I love back exercises, so I guess this makes for a good workout for me.  It was fine...  I struggle the first time through any of these videos, so next week it will be better.


After finishing, I went downstairs and ran 2 miles.  I did't have time to do more than that because I had to get the girls on the bus, but 2 miles was enough today - my back was especially tired from the P90x workout and I could feel that while I was running.  I backed my speed down to 10:30/mile and my heart rate was at 180 bpm instead of mid 180's.  So maybe I need to just back my speed way down until I can run comfortably and then gradually increase it.  Ugh - that sounds pretty hellish.  I think I'm going to ask for a heart rate monitor for christmas.

No comments: