Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday November , 2011

Workout: P90x Chest, Shoulders, Triceps


New workout this morning - I hate it when they're new - I fall behind because I don't know what I'm doing.  My arms are pretty much achy and tired right now.  Not sure what I thought about this one...  I do feel like I was pretty weak in my ability to do (or not do) pushups.  I felt really, really not strong this morning.


I'm going to try to get a run in this afternoon and make today a 2-a-day.  I don't want to kill myself with all of this, but I'm really disturbed and frustrated with my lack of cardiovascular ability and want to get some conditioning in throughout the week.  So I'm going to try to get a running workout in on the days that p90x is weight training.  So I'm thinking my schedule will look like:

M - Chest/Shoulders/Tris + 30:00 run

T - Plyometrics
W - Back & Biceps + 30:00 run
Th - Kenpo (switching kenpo & yoga due to time)
F - Legs & Back + 30:00 run
S - Yoga 


It might be kind of crappy, but I'm going to try to do it.

No comments: