Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday July 12, 2010

Workout: 4.87 miles
Time: 49:47
Pace: 10:10
Weight: 123.8

Went out this morning for 5 miles. I'm going to have to add a little bit to that route on Wednesday when I go so I can get to 5 or more.

The run was horrible. I slept poorly last night. I also went to a wine tasting last night and should have stopped at the 4th wine. And after the wine tasting we got sandwiches and ice cream. All of that combined for some abdominal pain that made most of the run miserable. By the time I was ready to give up, I was too far from home so I had to continue. It was bad, though, and I took quite a few walking breaks that were pretty long. All in all it was just a horrible run - my stomach hurt, my body was tired, I was laboring most of the time.

Unpleasant.


No comments: