Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday December 27, 2010

Workout: 4 miles
Time: 37:15
Pace: 9:18
incline: 2%
Weight: 128.8 (yesterday was 130.8, so this is bad, but better)


Ran my 4 and decided to basically induce a heart attack by running fast.  Stopped for 10 seconds after every song to take my heartrate.  It was consistently 180 bpm.  I need a heart rate monitor.


Just did p90x ab ripper.  It was ridiculous.  There were exercises that I just laughed through because I couldn't do them.  There were also a few exercises that I couldn't attempt because you're supposed to balance on your tail bone.  I tried to modify those the best I could so I could somewhat do them.  Now that I've done it once and know what he's talking about, it should be a little easier next time.


Will do yoga tonight or tomorrow.  Trying to figure out when and where I can do a whole 90 minutes of yoga in which you're supposed to focus and breathe and relax when there are 3 kids yelling around here.



No comments: