Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday December 15, 2010

Workout: 2.5 miles on the treadmill + shoulders & back & core
incline: 2%
time: 24:40
weight: 127.0


Run was tough this morning.  Luckily I was at the gym, where I feel accountable to stay on the treadmill and not hop off for a rest:)  I jumped off after 1/4 mile to stretch my hamstrings... something happened with my hamstrings in the last month - they are SO tight.  Maybe two years of not stretching before running has finally caught up to me.  Huh.


Decided to take advantage of the low mileage and add some weights, core & stretching to my workout.  I like the little stretching apparatus they have.  I want one for in front of my tv.


Core - 
planks - 3x1:00 HORRIBLE.  My abs hurt so badly from yesterday's planks.  I gutted these out, but they were painful.


Weights:
Lateral Raise - 3x10x15
back thing (don't remember the name of it) - 3x10x30/arm


Nothing major this morning, but still proud of myself for getting up and getting there.  I'm exhausted and want to take a nap.    

No comments: