Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday December 14, 2010

Workout: 20:00 cross training - stationary bike + legs & core
Weight: eh... 128.2 ick.


Made it to the gym this morning and I'm proud of myself:)  I did 20 hard minutes on the bike.  I had my heart rate up in the 140's the entire time, which is much better compared to my most recent trips to the gym.  I guess reading a magazine doesn't help with intensity, lol.


I also did legs & core & some stretching.
glutes: 3x10x80/leg
quads: 3x10x25
hams: 3x10x25
calves: 3x10x25


wasn't sure where I was at in terms of weights so I started out safe.  Q/H/C can increase next time.


planks: 3x1:00 (ugh)


some light stretching on the precor stretching station.  


My herniated L4 & L5 are hurting since playing volleyball on Saturday.  Its a good thing I'm starting training now because the running should help a lot.  I'm in quite a bit of pain after sitting for a while.  Its been a long time since I've had disc problems.  Yet another reason to work on my core.

No comments: