Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday December 26, 2010

Workout: 5.3 miles on the treadmill
Pace: 9:31
Time: 50:30
Incline: 2%
Weight: won't discuss


Don't know my exact distance or time... I was intending to not look at the display until after 12 songs, because I figured 5 miles would be about 12-13 songs and staring at the display is miserable.  So I jumped off after 6 songs so I could take my heart rate (it was 174bpm) at what I believed would be close to halfway.  And after counting my heartrate, I accidentally pulled the safety key off and lost all of my information.  So I ran the exact same 6 songs for a second time and figured that would give me the best idea of what my original info was.  Which is why I ran 5.3 instead of 5.0.


Run went well.  I am continually dehydrated and have been eating garbage for days/weeks.  I feel like a complete slug and am disappointed in myself for doing it, but I also recognize that this is what happens during the last couple of weeks in December every year.  I also know that as of next Monday things will be 180* different.  I am the queen of self-discipline when I'm motivated... I just have a hard time being motivated around holidays...  takes so much extra energy to be disciplined, so I just give in entirely and stop feeling guilty.  I don't feel guilty, I just wish I wasn't all or nothing.

No comments: