Tuesday, December 4, 2007

C3W8D51

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: HIIT on the bike
distance: 8.15miles
time: 31:00

I also did triceps and back this morning on the new gym. Actually I did about half and half on the new gym and with free weights. I'm still finding the right weights for the gym, but I think I've found some good exercises. There a few, though, that I need to wait to use the gym until I'm stronger - like bent over lateral rows. I can do them with free weights, but not the gym because the gym starts at 24 lbs and I can't do that much.

I ran yesterday and did legs on the gym. I don't think I got even close to as good of a workout with the gym as I do with free weights, but at some point that may have to be sacrificed in order to save my back, which I'm okay with.

I weighed myself today - 130.0. So I'm still losing even thought I haven't been super strict with staying at 1700 calories per day. I can't wait to see the 120s! My BF was at 9.5 on the calipers - I think that is 20.55%. I have to believe that those readings are off in some way. I mean I believe that my BF is going down consistently every week, but I think if I were TRULY 20.55% body fat I would be seeing some more definition. So I think the numbers are off by a few points. Regardless, it is measuring progress and that is what matters.