Friday, December 28, 2007

December 28, 2007

workout: running on the treadmill
time: 35:00
distance: 2.76 miles
speeds: 3.8/5.3/6.0 (last 1/4 mile)
program: W1/4m, J1/2m

I got up late this morning (never heard the alarm) so I didn't get my full run in. I almost went back to bed because I didn't think I had enough time to run at all. I'm glad that I got up and ran anyway. I knew I would feel much better about myself throughout the day if I would get up and run. Not my ideal distance, but better than no distance at all.

My biceps are sore from yesterday - that is a good thing. I'm glad to be back into working out. It was nice to take a break and sleep in and not worry about it, but I'm glad to be back and to be feeling better about my body, too. Its amazing what a difference it makes - physically and psychologically.

Just a few more days before I start back with eating totally healthy. I'm not going to obssess over it and I'm going to treat myself everyday in some way - even if it is just a square of dark chocolate, but I can't go on eating chicken nuggets, french fries and cookies and candy bars forever. I love them, but I can't exist on them:)