Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2, 2008

I didn't workout today - not on purpose. Someone turned the volume down on our alarm and neither of us woke up until 6:30, which is too late to get ready and actually get a decent workout in. I really SHOULD workout after Nora goes to school, but then there are so many other things I should do, too (like watch Oprah).

I have been doing well with sticking to my 19 points each day. I have to say, though, that I saw the receipt from Chilis that we had on Sunday night and I got a bit wistful - like I will never again be able to get good, bad food on Sunday night (we had Shanghai boneless chicken & hamburgers). I don't think those things are a "Never Again", but instead a "Not Right Now" thing. I have to be strong and super committed for at least a couple of weeks so I can see some progress and the scale going down which will increase my motivation.

I still have to sit down and really figure out a possible point total for Sushi dinner this weekend. We are also trying to get a babysitter so we can go over to Mark and Heather's and meet Mason. We want to bring some takeout dinner with us, so I'm hoping that we can do Subway or some kind of sandwich - at least for me - to make that night a little easier... I guess I'll work on that after we find out for sure if we're going.