Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 22, 2008

Workout: Swallow Cliff - 8x
Time: 30:00 on the stairs, 10:00 walk to and from the car

Good workout today. I pushed myself pretty hard at the end - ran the last two passes and wanted to puke afterward. Also jogged back to the car. Brady is one pooped pooch - he didn't come up with me for the last pass. He's getting a lot of exercise lately and he is exhausted. He sacks out at the top of the steps (in our house) at the end of the day and looks like he can hardly move. I guess we're working him pretty hard:)

Tomorrow I find out if I get my pound of starbucks - I'm pretty sure I will. I was still at 131.6 this morning even after having a bag of popcorn last night (sodium). I am feeling like I'm at a point where I want a break from the strictness, but I can't let myself. I have to go with the momentum and keep being strict and keep losing. I have 16 pounds to go and I will get there. It definitely works better to be strict about this over the weekend, too - things move along faster that way... My parents are coming in on the weekend of the May 10th to bring the trampoline. I'm hoping they will want to go to church and out for dinner afterward and I'm going to allow it to be a bit of a free meal - I'm not going to go crazy, but I'm not going to kill myself worrying about the points, either. And I think I will have some dessert. It is going to be my next goal - keep things strict until then and look forward to a free meal.

Things are good - I feel really, really good being this disciplined and eating well. I have lots of energy. I quit my job and I feel much more relaxed and focused on my girls. Its good.