Friday, June 13, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: weights
Weight: 126.6

Chest Press: 3x15 @ #4
Shoulder Press: 3x11 @ #1
Tricep Press down: 3x13 @ #4
Upright Row: 3x13 @ #4
BB Curl: 3x15 @ 20lbs
Abs: 3x15 @ #2

Good workout this morning. I increased reps on 3 of my exercises and it was killing me by the last set. I'm not working on building muscle necessarily, but I still want to gain a bit and not just tone.

I was glad to see my weight steady this morning. When I hit that bottom weight for me I always think it must be a fluke and will go up again the next day. I need to remind myself to not go crazy over the weekend. Dave and I are going out for the first time in a long time and I would really like to go crazy, but I won't.

Less than 2 weeks until we go to the regional. I'm going to look online right now for an idea of a possible dress for the awards dinner. It needs to be black and white and somewhat more formal than previous years. I'm also going to order a casual dress from Title 9. I'm looking forward to that weekend since it is always a nice opportunity to go away and have a basically free trip.