Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: run/walk - outside - 36:00
Weight: 126.8

I tried running outside this morning. I prepared myself last night - I made a new running cd and got myself psyched up for it. I got started this morning and got around the corner and the batteries in my cd player died. I was close enough to home that I turned around and went back to get new ones. So I started again. The running was fine, but the cd player skipped continuously and it was terribly frustrating. I NEED the music for running and when it is constantly skipping it makes the song longer and its just stressful while running. I also got a really bad side cramp so I started walking a lot sooner than I had planned because of those two things. I ended up running again a little bit here and there, but nothing like I would have liked. The cd skipping is that bothersome for me. We have a ipod shuffle, but it won't synch to our computer so we can't change the music on it. We just need to buy a new one, I think. I'll have to look around and see how much all of these ipods are.

Running outside was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I kind of enjoyed it and can see myself doing it some more if I have the music situation figured out. I can feel it in my legs right now and its a good feeling. I would like to be able to run more and more each time. I HAVE to get the music thing figured out.