Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Goal: 120 by June 25

Workout: Walk - 36:00
Weight: 129.8

I was kind of freaking out internally yesterday because after I had blogged that my weight was 131.6 and I wasn't worried about it I went upstairs to take a shower and weighed myself again - an hour after the 131.6 and I was 133.6. I didn't let it upset me, but I was kind of freaking out all day that I had totally messed up. I have been doing so well - losing consistently or maintaining really well. What had my last two weekends done? How had I messed up that badly and reversed all of the great progress I had made? I weighed myself again in the afternoon - with clothes on, after drinking many glasses of water and eating a couple of meals - I was back at 131.6, which made me feel much, much better - clearly, if I was at 131.6 in the middle of the day, then I don't really weigh 131.6 and I didn't mess up THAT badly.

However, it is still motivation for me to be stricter over the weekends from now on. I have three weekends before the regional and I will be strict for all three and loosen up a bit for the regional just because I don't have much of a choice.

This morning - 129.8. Good, back in the 120's:)

Went for a walk with Brady. I'm still really, really extra tired. I went to sleep around 10:30 last night and woke up at 6:15 and felt like I could have slept for another 2 or 3 hours - very unusual for me. By 3:00 I'm dead and wanting to take a nap. Its gotta be the lingering strep. This just isn't like me.