Friday, June 20, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 15

Workout: weights
Weight: 126.8

Stalling on 126.8. Not sure if its because of TOM or if its due to eating over the weekend. I really didn't do too badly last weekend. I didn't exactly count my points, but I didn't go crazy and really worked to stay within what I felt were good choices. Not too worried about it - i feel really good at this weight.

Weight workout this morning was fine.

Chest press: 3x15 @ #4
Shoulder press: 3x11 @ #1
Triceps press down: 3x13 @ #4
Upright Row: 3x13 @ #4
BB curl: 3x15 @ 20lbs
Ab machine: 3x15 @ #3
planks: 1 @ 1:00

I felt my back go out this morning in the shower - the disks. Nothing that I did, not sure what happened. It hurts to stand upright. Feels good to sit down or bend over. Took some ibuprofin and it seems to be helping. I'm going to be bummed if this ends up being longer than a day or two - ugh.