Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday May 20, 2010

Workout: 5.28 miles
Time: 52:05
Pace: 9:52
Weight: 126.4

Run was great this morning. Went back to my old 5 mile route, which is an out-and-back route... meaning the hills that are there on the way out are there on the way back, but reversed. My new 5 mile route is less hilly on the back end, this route is hills the entire time.
I very consciously tried to slow my pace down so I wouldn't have to stop to walk. Pain in my lower back/hip/thigh was there, but not as severe as the last couple of times. Other than that, it was a great run - lilacs are blooming, sun was out, perfect weather.

WW - after trying to cancel WW, they tell me that I can do so, but I will only get a refund of $6 - I paid $54 for a 3 month subscription and only used it for 2 weeks. I understand why, but I'm irritated with myself about it. So now I need to decide if I want the $6 or if I want to just hit it hard for a month or so and do the points thing hard core to try to lose the 5-10 pounds. Any weight I lose will make running easier, which is a motivating factor... so I have to think about this. In order to do it successfully, I'm going to need to measure and eat frozen meals so I have to decide if its worth it.

No comments: