Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday May 12, 2010

Workout: 4.99 miles
Time: 49:58
Pace: 10:01
Weight: 125.0

I ran 5 miles on the treadmill on Monday morning. It felt really good. Today, not so much.

My lower back and my left leg hurt all the way until 4.3 miles. My right foot also felt like it was asleep at times. I had to stop a few times to either shake out my right foot or stretch my back/thigh. In general, I felt like I was laboring for the entire run. The hills really are killing me - I would give anything to run even half of a route on flat streets. BUT I completed it and thats what matters.

I'm kind of taking it easy this week - running a few times and whatever, but not going to kill myself. I need to sit down and put a plan together to get me through to July 5 when training for the next race begins. I just hate the process of putting it together.

I also joined WW again. I'm not all that excited about it, but I need to get a grip on how I should be eating... Monday morning I weighed myself: 124.6 and then after I ran I weighed myself again and I was 122.0. So I have no idea what I weigh. My clothes fit and I feel good about myself so I'm not concerned about that, I just know that I'm not eating well or right and I am getting lazy about being healthy. I need a little refresher course on eating right.

No comments: