Saturday, September 6, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: running - total 36:00; 3 miles in 32:42
Weight: 127.6

ran on the treadmill again this morning because Dave needed to run early in order to get to the office early.

walked 3:20 at 4.0mph
started running at 5.5mph and increased .1mph with each song until I was at 6.0. I ran at 6.0 for 2 songs (with a break to catch my breath between songs) and then backed it down to 5.7 for 1/2 a song and 5.5 for the rest and was done.

It was a tougher run than I thought it would be. I think I need a break and need to sleep in tomorrow. I'm looking forward to no alarm tomorrow morning. I've got to get back outside on Monday or I'm eventually going to get a mental block about running outside.

Have been doing really well this week with WW. Cutting out sugar has not been tough. I'm going to miss my ice cream this weekend, though. I should probably never eat ice cream again.

Looks like I've settled at 127.6 this week and I should consider not weighing myself again until Friday like I used to do. My lowest has been 126 - I really hope that I can get below that. I need to be good this weekend and not lose my momentum. Giving up sugar and Dave giving up alcohol will hopefully make that much easier.