Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday March 27, 2010

Workout: 8.723 miles
Weight: 126.2

Decided to try for a run this morning. We've had a very physically active week, but I haven't run in almost 2 weeks. The schedule had 8 1/2 miles on it, so I planned a route and went out. I was a little nervous about being dehydrated and I probably should have worked on correcting that a little better... although after a week in CO I'm not entirely sure I could have gotten properly rehydrated in time for a run today. Have to work on that all day today.

Run was good. I had just a few small stops - at drinking fountains and to remove some outer layer clothing. Even so, my pace was 10:15... that is amazing. I've never had a pace that quick outside - even running shorter distances. My pace outside has always been about 10:20 and I was expecting a much slower pace today.

Felt good. Glad to be back at it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's a great pace! I do about ten minute miles too. When I trained for the marathon, I ran nine minutes, walked one minutes, ran nine, walked one etc.