Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday January 26, 2012

Ugh, catchup from this week...


Monday - p90x Chest / Back
Fine.  Did this workout in the afternoon and killed it with the pullups.


Tuesday - p90x Plyometrix
Still hate every second of it while I'm doing it and want to cry, but love how I feel when I'm finished.


Wednesday - p90x Shoulders / Arms
Did this workout in the mid morning.  Don't particularly enjoy the workout, but its fine.


Today - run on the treadmill
Ran at a 10:00 pace for 20:00, then knocked the safety key out and had to start over, so ran  at a 9:40 pace for 10:00 then a 10:20 pace for a couple of minutes.  8 songs total, 3.5 miles total.  Average heart rate 168.  Every time I looked down at my watch my HR was 174 and I felt like I was going to die - like there was no way i could keep it up.  Wish that aspect would get better.  I suppose it would if I would train properly - like only run at a 5.0 pace until I could get my heart rate to stay in the 150's and then move up the pace.  Just not sure I'm willing to do that.  It seems painful to think about running that slow, but then again, its pretty painful to run with a sprinting-person's heart rate for 30 minutes, too.

No comments: