Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday January 31, 2012

Workout: P90x Plyometrix
Avg HR 148


It was a huge struggle to get out of bed this morning.  I was so tired, my body was tired and sore and I knew I had to do the worst of the week's workouts.  I  really fought with myself this morning.  Ultimately, I had no other time to work out so I had to get out of bed, or I would have stayed right there and slept for another hour.


I could tell my body was fatigued - I felt like I dragged through most of the workout and my heart rate was slightly lower (on avg) than previous times through.  My body is still quite fatigued, so I'm looking forward to recovery week next week.


Then after recovery, three tough weeks and then MEXICO.  Soooo looking forward to this trip!  We inquired about cancelling it, but would have had a very hefty penalty to do so.  As it is, we've decided to not go on any more Jones trips until our van is paid off.  We put together an ambitious Dave Ramsey snowball schedule for the van, then the HELOC, then the mortgage.  If we can do it the way we've laid it out, we'll be debt free in less than 15 years - that means the house will be entirely paid for!  That would be awesome!  The van portion will hopefully take 24 months or less... so we've decided to forgo the trips, cash them out and be like the gazelle with the debt right now.  So this trip will be our last for a while and I'm going to enjoy every second, even though we won't have any money to do anything while we're there :)  I'll be spending my days on the beach or at the pool and it will be good!

No comments: