Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday January 18, 2012

Workout: P90x Shoulders/Arms
64:00 Avg HR 94


Yesterday I did Plyometrix and hated every single second of it while I was doing it.  Holy cow, it doesn't get better with time.  Ugh.  


Today, shoulders/arms.  I don't feel like this is a terribly difficult workout.  My heart rate, obviously, does not get very high throughout the time, which is fine - its a strength workout - but I don't know... not even sure how to explain it.  Just don't feel super challenged on this one.


On a different note, my back muscles are so clenched up I'm having a pretty hard time functioning in life.  Every move I make hurts.  I have a knot that runs the entire length of my back - from my butt up to my shoulders.  I'm rarely comfortable.  I'm not sure what is going on and how to stop it or make it better.  

No comments: