Thursday, September 4, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: Running - treadmill; 3 miles = 33:36, Total: 3.25 miles in 36:11
Weight: 128.2

Slowly but surely the weight is coming down. I don't know what I'll finally settle at this week, but it is nice to see lower numbers every day.

Last night was the final FFFFSN of the summer and I am glad - I need to be done with it and stop eating chips! I sat there and ate a bunch of chips and bean dip and hummus. I don't do that at home, but its in front of me and I'm enjoying the night and the people and the conversation and feeling free to partake. I no longer have that excuse. That makes me happy:)

Ran on the treadmill again today because it was wet/rainy outside. Ran at 5.8 mph and felt really, really good about it. Walked for 5 minutes at 3.8, ran for 20 minutes at 5.8, walked for 3 minutes at 4.0 and ran 6 minutes at 5.8. Felt good. I now enjoy running on the treadmill because I feel strong and fit while I'm doing it. I can get into a really good rhythm while running and I don't feel like I'm laboring so much. I think running outside has made me so much stronger and I'm going to continue to do that, but maybe I'll add a treadmill run once a week - perhaps on Thursdays.