Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: weights
Weight: 125.4

Butterfly: 3x14 @ #5
reverse cybex row: 3x12 @ #6
Shoulder Press w/ DB: 3x14 @ 8lbs
Tricep Press Down: 3x14 @ #4
BB Curl: 3x14 @ 20lbs
squats: 200
planks: 2 @ 1:00 each

Lowered my weights a little bit and everything was more comfortable - not easier, not painless, just more comfortable. I think I've been pushing it too high too quickly to the point where performing the exercise was not comfortable and I was definitely losing form. I'll do this routine again on Friday and then hope to change everything up by next Tuesday - all new exercises since I've been doing these for a couple of months now.

Glad to see my weight back down to 125.4. Hopefully by the end of the week it will be a little lower. I don't know how I'm ever going to get past this plateau of sorts. I kicked it up a notch to get past the 126-128 plateau by cutting out sugar and actually cutting a couple of points every day. Not sure what I can do to bust through this one other than to increase my workout times and to cut way down on the weekend. I don't want to increase my workout times - I know a lot of people do 45-60 minutes of cardio every day and if I could run 9 minute miles, I would definitely do 45 minutes of cardio, but right now I'm at my limit with what keeps my attention and what I want to do. As for cutting down on the weekend - I have already. The only way to cut down would be to severely limit my life and I don't think I'm willing to do that right now. So maybe I need to just be content with where I'm at. I look good and I feel good. What does the number matter?