Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: Running - treadmill 36:15
Weight: 128.8

Ran 3 miles in 33:36 today, ran 3.23 miles in 36 minutes and 3.25 miles in 36:15. Walked at 3.8mph and ran at 5.7mph. I had to take a break in the middle to go to the bathroom, but other than that did really well. Heart rate was around 185 in the middle of it, though.

Weight yesterday was 132, so 128.8 doesn't look bad at all. I'm sure I've gaine a couple of pounds over the last 3 weeks. I didn't do bad at all at the cottage this weekend, but the previous 3 weeks in addition to a loose weekend was not a good combination. I'll be happy if I settle in at 128 or less. But 132 is definitely what I needed to see.

Gave up sugar for the month of September. Yesterday was day 1 (couldn't do a holiday as my first day). It wasn't bad at all, but the weekend will be tougher.

I did run over the weekend while in Michigan. On Saturday I ran by my mom and dad's and did alright. On Monday I ran at the cottage - there was a very steep hill that I ran up twice. It was tough and at both places I walked more than I would like, but oh well. I think I started too fast both times. I need to work on that.