Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12, 2010

Weight: 124.6
Workout: 20:00 cross + weight training

Friday always feels so easy. Almost too easy sometimes. I welcome it because Thursday is horrific, but when I'm back in the locker room I always feel a little let down.

I did 20 minutes on the eliptical - very easy going pace. Then leg press, shoulders, chest, biceps, abductors and adductors. I was early enough this morning that I got everything in. I should throw abs in at some point, but I hate them more than I hate circuits.

The girls got some candy in the mail yesterday from Nana. While I don't crave sugar or candy, the last 12 hours have proved to be difficult. Actually, the last 2 hours have proved to be incredibly difficult. I want nothing more than to have a miniature dark chocolate hershey's bar with my coffee. I'm resisting, but barely.

Yesterday was a bit rough because I was gone all afternoon and did not have lunch. Same with Wednesday. And it will be the same today. When I finally ate something yesterday evening I had some GI distress... not sure why this continues to be an issue as of the last 6-9 months. Tums and I are now BFFs.