Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday February 18, 2010

Weight: 124.0
Workout: 13:00 circuits. Dreaded, horrible, despicable circuits.

I guess today's circuit training was as bad as previous. I think it helped that I chose a different program for the stairmill and the intervals were only 13 seconds long rather than 48 seconds long. Felt better and like it went by quicker.

Bike - 13:00. Got my heart rate up to about 145, but generally stable at 135. Never feels like I'm working very hard on the bike, which is why I do it first.

Stairmill - 13:00. Not sure about my heartrate on the stairmill because I don't know how to check it. Didn't feel out of control like it does sometimes on that machine. Still hate the stairmill. How anyone can do it for more than 15 minutes is beyond me.

Treadmill - 13:00. Ran 1.25 miles in the 13 minutes. Did the random hill program and hit a high of 5% incline. Ran the entire 13 minutes without a break at 5.8mph - did not slow my pace at any point (have always done so in the past). Heart rate was between 164 - 174 depending on the incline. Good workout. I like running the hills

Eliptical - probably close to 20:00. Got on the eliptical next to C and finished her workout with her. She was very chatty, too, about something she's upset about so I couldn't just quit after my 13 minutes without looking like a total creep - "Hey, sorry to hear about all this, but my time is up. I'm going to hit the shower now. Hope it works out for you." I love her. I would sit and listen to her forever if she needed me to. Ultimately - it wasn't about me, it was about her.

Good workout. I always feel like I could take a nap when I get home.

No comments: