Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday February 27, 2010

Workout: Long run - 6 1/2 miles
Weight: 125.0

An okay run this morning. I labored through the first 3 miles. Really struggled to stay on and not take a break. Knowing that I've done it before helps me do it again - I repeat to myself, "You can do this!" It helps.

Right around mile 4.5 I felt like I had to go to the bathroom. I ran through it, but finally at 6.1 miles I had to stop. I was mad at myself, but I wasn't sure I could keep going for the additional 4 minutes without having some kind of accident. TMI.

This week I have been the model of lack of self control/discipline in terms of eating. I have lacked motivation in all areas of my life. When I look back at the entire week I feel like I have not accomplished anything and my eating falls right in line with that. I have gotten to the place of being over confident in what I can eat and have been snacking a lot and eating crappy snack food. I haven't gone to the grocery store. Haven't stuck to my menu. Haven't created a menu for next month. All of this needs to change. I work too flippin hard in the gym to waste it on junk. I have 3 weeks until Steamboat (!) and I wanted to be at 120 by then. It is definitely do-able, but I need to crack down and get serious about it.

No comments: