Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday August 10, 2010

I suck, I suck, I suck.


I got up yesterday morning to do 5.5 and saw that it was rainy and went back to bed.  Basically, any excuse is a good excuse for me right now...


I figured I could run in the evening by my mom and dad's (the girls and I are visiting for the week).  But I got here and the humidity is unreal and even when the sun went down it was awful.  I've done my high humidity runs and my clothes are basically falling off near the end... I really have no desire to do it again.


I'm so discouraged.


I need school to start.  I need a routine.  


Although, I KNOW I felt this way last August/end of summer.  Like I sucked and couldn't get it going, so I need to trudge along and get my miles in.  I may be taking this week off with the exception of the long run on Saturday, because I'm not running in this weather and I can't access my mom and dad's treadmill right now.  So I may have to consider it a wash for the week.  Great.... at least at home I can manage to get miles in on the treadmill - this is extra discouraging.

No comments: