Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday November 30, 2010

Workout: 4.06 miles
Time: 40:36
Pace: 10:00
Weight: 126.8
November: 61.10 / 60


Did an easy 4 miles on the treadmill this morning.  It felt good to have an easy run instead of being labored and miserable and counting the seconds until it was over.


Was planning to do about 3-3.5, but decided to do 8 songs or 3.5, whichever was longest.  By the time I got 8 songs done, I still had 2 minutes until I think 3.5, so I went for another song.  Then by the time song #9 was done it was ridiculous to not finish out the 4 miles/10 songs.  The .06 miles/36 seconds was the length of the rest of song 10.


My hamstrings are TIGHT.  Perhaps in this time off I should focus on stretching.  A lot.  I wish I could do yoga, but time and money make it impossible - why is it so expensive?  And why are classes only around 5 in the afternoon?  I have yet to find a DVD that I don't think is wacky, so that option is kind of out.  I should look around more and find something do-able.  I need to stretch.

No comments: