Friday, February 11, 2011

February 10-11, 2011

Sick - again.


Thursday over night I felt like every time I rolled over someone was smashing a wrecking ball into my head.  When I finally ventured out of bed in the morning - which was no small task - I felt like the wrecking ball was swinging with every step I took.  It was horrible.  I went to the doctor in the afternoon and got a script for a zpak to treat a sinus infection.


I packed my bag and set my alarm to do my tempo run at the gym this morning, but was still feeling a lot of sinus pressure this morning and decided to stay in bed instead.  I thought that perhaps I could get the workout in during the afternoon, but didn't end up feeling like doing it.  Am considering a trip to the gym this evening as simply a way to get out of here by myself because more than 1 of these kids is driving me crazy.  

No comments: