Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday February 9, 2011

Workout: 4.5 miles
Time: 44:06
Pace: 9:48 (average)
Weight: 126.6


Ran at the gym again this morning.  I like the routine of going to the gym.  I think their treadmills are harder to run on, though.  And I get too distracted with the magazines and the tv and don't focus entirely on my workout, which is not always a good thing.  This morning, for example, I think I stopped every half mile for the first 2.5 miles... for this reason or that reason.  Never for more than 10 seconds, but for dumb things - to turn a page in my magazine, to try to turn on the closed captioning on the treadmill tv, to take my overshirt off, etc. etc.  I'm dumb about it sometimes :)  I am pleased that the last 2 miles were good, though.


I decreased the incline to 1.5% after figuring out that I just wasn't going to make it at 2 %.


Dave had the flu for the last 2 days.  I was feeling better and then suddenly last night out of nowhere my ears and throat started hurting.  I am not happy about it and spent some time crying and feeling sorry for myself.  I don't want to be sick again.  AND, I'm sick of running like crap.  My cough is not entirely gone - I did have to stop once or twice to cough this morning - and I feel a lot of sinus pressure today.  I just want to be 100%.

No comments: