Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday February 22, 2011

Workout: Walk 2 miles 5% incline
Time: 33:17
Weight: 125.0


Went to bed last night thinking that I'd get up and run 3 miles again this morning, but when I woke up, I decided to walk instead.  My left ankle is hurting pretty badly and I don't want to aggravate it more than necessary.  Decided to walk for 2 miles and the painting I do today will count for my normally scheduled weight lifting.  The only thing missing will be stretching.  


I'm painting our bedroom today.  Yesterday I painted all of the trim (fresh coat) and today I'm doing the walls - soft pumpkin.  I have new bedding, new curtains, new sheets - all for very reasonable prices: total cost of room redo: $234 (inlcudes paint & supplies)!  Totally jazzed about it!

No comments: