Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday February 2, 2011

Workout: 4.5 miles
incline: 2%
Time: 43:30
Pace: 9:40
Weight: 126.0


Run was better than it was on Monday, but still hacking up a lung on occasion.  I also suffered from frequent interruptions due to having a snow day.  My first 6 songs didn't go as continuous as I had planned but, it wasn't too bad.  My last 5 songs were continuous... however, I did have almost a full 1/4 mile break (after song #6) in order to help G put on some gloves & a scarf to play outside.  I made up for it by running an extra 1/4 mile...  so i ran 4.5 miles total.


I kept my pace at 9:40 the entire time.  


Weight is back up to 126, but I am terribly dehydrated...  got really dehydrated while I was sick last week and haven't been able to get it back because drinking water kind of makes me sick to my stomach right now (always does when I have a cold).  So today I'm forcing myself to drink a bunch to try to help that out.  I can tell by more than just my weight, so I'm not worried about my weight creeping up, I think its fine.


Snow seems to have stopped for now.  Dave shoveled this morning... we must have had 2-3 feet of drifts on the driveway.  Hopefully we'll get a little more today so I'll have a chance to get out there and shovel this afternoon.  Last night was wicked - swirling 50mph gusts and lightning.


(We did yoga yesterday afternoon).

No comments: