Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday July 25, 2011

Workout: 3 miles on the treadmill
Pace: 6.0/10:00


Had a bad hydration weekend.  Pretty much didn't drink any water.  Add to that the beginning of my period and I feel like a gigantic whale.  Ugh... so I'm going to try to hammer the water today to get rid of some of the bloaty feeling.  I hate feeling bloated.  So running kind of sucked this morning in the beginning.  I didn't think I was going to make it through a mile, but I ended up persevering and pushed myself through 5 songs/19:40 before stopping to get a drink of water (wish I had checked the time/mileage before hopping off so I could have run 2 complete miles).  And at that point i also realized that Dave never brought my fan home from the office, so I'm basically still pouring sweat right now.  


I should do pushups tonight.  I've had a few days off from them - my max number was declining each attempt, so I thought maybe a break was in order.  I'll try again tonight.

No comments: